Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It Hasn't Been That Hard!

Good Morning Everyone!

Woke up this morning with a mild headache, ugh! I know this is the sugar detox. Had a good day yesterday...had my orange pancake for breakfast, leek soup with asparagus/Brussels sprouts. Mid-day I had 1 1/2 cups of chopped recommended veggies and for dinner had a beef/pork veggie stir fry! My dessert as chocolate pudding. I did work out with weights around 5pm and had a caramel nut bar before working out...yes I know, I had two high carb foods in one day...not recommended, but I am sure I worked it off and it helped me with my work out! I was REALLY hungry around 5pm!

Going through the program is a LOT easier because I know what to expect and I feel great! I am anxious to weigh and measure on Monday to see my results...my upper thigh appears to be thinner....really? HA! It might just be in my head, but that's what I think...LOL!

I have several dieters that I recently met with that LOST weight during the holidays, yes, the holidays. "S" has lost a total of 20 pounds and 15", she is very excited and only has a few pounds to go. She has really stuck to the protocol and if everyone would do that, WILL lose the weight they desire. I met with 2 clients yesterday and they lost weight too! "P" has lost a total of 12 pounds and 7" and "B" has lost a total of 11 pounds and 9 1/2 inches. Both are very exited and glad the holidays are over and not starting the New Year just beginning one of the New Year's resolutions!

Did you know that one (1) pound of fat equals 3,500 calories! You have to burn that many calories to lose one pound.....that is why our program is so effective. We eliminate carbs, fats, sugars, dairy and alcohol...yes alcohol. By doing so, your body has to search for the fat for energy, thus burning all those nasty little fat pockets for energy. Our program gives you 15-20 grams of protein per meal packet (depending on what you choose) which helps maintain your muscle mass. Not like other programs where you eat less and exercise, you will lost fat AND muscle!

My Food Plan for Today:

Breakfast: Peach Mango Drink
Lunch: Hearty Beef Stew (1/2 cup veggies)
Mid-Day Snack: 1 1/2 cup FRESH Veggies
Dinner: Escolar (fish) Broccoli (2 cups)
Snak: Vanilla Pudding
120 Ounces of 9.5ph Kangen Water minimum

Talk to you later.....post comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment