Monday, January 12, 2009

1st Week - Lost Only 1 Pounds.....BUT I Cheated!

Good Morning RenuU Followers! Well my weigh in this AM was a little disappointing as I only showed 1 pound of weight lost. However, my resistance to the no-no's was challenged this weekend and I cheated BIG TIME on Saturday with margaritas and Mexican food. I only have myself to blaim, not the program. You see, anytime you put in your body what we are not supposed to have (i.e. alcohol, carbs, fat, fruit and dairy) it takes 2-3 days to clear it all out again and you basically have to start over...which is what I am doing..ugh! I also only worked out 3 times last week (a little shy of my 6 day plan).

Our goals and desires are always in a work in progress and I am just like you having to really think about what I am putting in my mouth and stand firm with my commitment and not be swayed by those around us! It really is easy to do!

Today I start fresh, had a chocolate pancake for breakfast - I had forgotten how good they are..yum yum! I plan to have chicken soup for lunch, broiled chicken with broccoli for dinner and raspberry jell-o for my snack tonight. Always my vitamins and minium 64 ounces of water with 4 cups of veggies per day. I need to go to the store today to stock up on veggies for the week. It makes it easier when I have everything I CAN EAT in my frig!

Take a moment to make any comments on our Blog (i.e. your successes or struggles, ideas, suggestions), this blog is for all of us and will be posted on our new RenuU Website...coming very soon!

Blessings to all of you my RenuU Family! Stay strong, stay focused, WE ALL CAN ACHIEVE OUR FITNESS AND WELLNESS GOALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment