Thursday, July 30, 2009

RenuU Testimonial

I know all of you will agree with me that this program is awesome and the results are amazing! I am so proud of all of you that are committed to your health and this program. It is so pleasing to me to see the smiles on your faces when that scale goes down and down and the clothes get bigger and bigger! Remember, I have been in your shoes and started on the RenuU program at a "fluffy" 165.5!

I received a wonderful testimonial from Linda and Geoffrey Anderson, a husband and wife, who are going through the program and has had some amazing results! We do need your testimonials and even though you may not be finished, these type of testimonials are much needed....so send my yours today! Blessings to all of you, you can comment on our blogs, and talk to one another here.....see you soon! Look for our biggest loser contest updates, you will be amazed.

Your committed "SuperCoach"


Joann Cooper


"Joann, Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent coaching and dieting advice during our weight loss program. You always have the right answers.

After seven weeks, I have lost 25 lbs and 16 inches total, while my wife (Linda) has lost 20 lbs and 20 inches total. The most amazing aspects are how good we feel physically and mentally. The commitment is tough but the rewards and sense of accomplishment are great! It has truly made us happier people.

Sincerely, Geoff & Linda Anderson"


No comments:

Post a Comment