Monday, April 6, 2009

Susie Achieved Her Weight Loss Goal!

Dear Fans! I am so excited to share with you that my longtime friend and client, Susie Murray achieved her weight loss goal with RenuU! This is Susie when she first came to me! Her goal was to initially lose 17.5 pounds but she went on to lose a total of 22.5 pounds and a total of 16.5 inches! Susie started her journey with RenuU October of 2008 and completed her goal in just 4 1/2 months. Now we know it took her longer than that to put on those 22.5 pounds. Susie was a perfect candidate for our protein program and was diligent in following our weight loss protocol.

Here is her testimonial: "For the past eight years I have struggled with losing and regaining the same 20-25 lbs. over and over again. I even went back to two other programs that had previously worked for me, with little or no results. This past summer I was diagnosed with a pre-diabetic condition and put on medication to help balance my insulin production. I was not a happy camper to say the least. I knew I had to do something to make a permanent change and I prayed I would find the right path for me. That's when I reconnected with Joann Cooper of RenuU and she looked better than I had ever seen her look and so we talked. I lost 7 pounds the first week! Never has that happened to me. As of today I am 20 pounds less and 15" smaller than I was nine weeks ago! My cholesterol is down 51 points!!! I still have 5 pounds to go and I know with the continued support of RenuU I'll get there. This is the first January in a very long time that I am not resolving to lose weight, just maintain. Thanks for everything, - Susie Murray"

I am so proud of her! She has a skip in her step, her skin looks better and I know she has a renewed sense of self by achieving her goal. Susie is determined to keep her current weight as she shared she completely got rid of her old clothes. That in itself is a HUGE milestone! She knows she doesn't want to go back to the way she was. Below is Susie's FINAL Photo! Way to go Susie!

Susie is now in maintenance or stabilization with RenuU and we will be keeping up with her as time goes along! I know all of you along with me applaud Susie and her efforts!

I look forward to working with anyone you have in your life that is sick and tired of being sick and tired! RenuU is their answer to better health!

Love and blessings!

Joann Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment